JOB SPECIFICATION: Training Manager
Department: Training and Advocacy Services
Proposed Immediate Superior: Director, Training and Advocacy Services
||Managing Training and Advocacy Services
Director Training, and Advocacy
Manager Training and Advocacy
|3. Key Objectives of the Job
||Ensure quality driven Training, building key long-term alliances to develop organizational capacities of partners to respond to Child Sexual Abuse (CSA), strategic advocacy with Central and State Governments.
|4. Major Deliverables
||The major responsibilities are:
- Ideation and strategic planning to ensure long-term alliances with organizations who would replicate Arpan’s prevention and healing models to respond to CSA
- Manage Advocacy with State & Central Government, educational bodies, non-profit associations /platforms
- Ensuring performance excellence and smooth implementation by constantly reviewing, planning, improvising the implementation strategy
- Ensuring that regular training and guidance, mentorship and motivation is given to the team
- To conduct training for various adult stakeholders
|5. Job Challenge
- Developing long-term alliances with Government.
- Departments and also with other child-centric organizations.
- Organizing large-scale government training within an extremely short span of time.
|6. Specialized job competencies
- Ability to ideate and work independently to materialize the organizational goals of Training and Advocacy
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Willingness to travel
|7. Educational Qualification
||Post Graduation in Education, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Social work and other related fields.
|9. Desired Experience
||Having experience in training for at least 8 years This should include 1-2 years of project management.
|10. Other Attributes
||Experience in managing advocacy with Government
Strong written communication skills
|12. Salary range
||Rs. 60,000 – 80,000 per month plus travel