JOB TITLE: Manager Digital Communication
Department: Public Engagement
Proposed Immediate Superior: Director Public Engagement
Manager Digital Communication
Director Public Engagement
Manager Digital Communication
|Key Objectives of the Job
||Raising awareness for a complex and unacknowledged issue such as child sexual abuse on the digital platform
||The major responsibilities are:
- Website Management & SEO and in-charge of all Social Media Accounts and brand sentiment summary.
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns: SEM, email, social media & display advertising campaigns to raise cause and brand awareness.
- Identify target audiences across devices and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate the user to take the desired action.
- Manage end-to-end digital projects.
- Fundraising on the digital platforms.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends, insights and optimize spends as well as performance based on the insights.
- Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and optimize landing pages and user funnels.
- Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, and podcasts).
- Maintain a strong online company voice through social media and build, execute and own monthly social content calendars featuring videos, photos, graphics and text (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat, Youtube, and others).
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Ensure digital communication projects/programs are executed in strict conformance with risk, security and other applicable standards and support the development of new standards for evolving channels.
- Collaborate with internal brand teams to ensure content correction & sync on all online platforms
- The social sector is still evolving digitally and Arpan is now looking to build its presence in the online space to be a leader in its domain. This role gives a unique opportunity to build the digital presence for a social cause.
|Specialized job competencies
- Google Certified Adwords Professional
- Digital Marketing Skills: Online Content Marketing, SEO, SEM, Google Ad words, Affiliate Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Online Advertising, Programmatic Media Buying, Mobile Marketing, Social Listening, Web Analytics, Performance Marketing
- Easily able to manage Blog Design & Posting, Article Publishing, RSS Feeds, Forum Listing, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skill
||MBA/PGDBM in Marketing & communications or Graduate with relevant experience.
||Minimum of 2-4 years of digital and social marketing experience and overall experience of 5-8 years.
|Other desired attributes
||Ability to work in a small team; interested in setting up and building organisations for the long term, good inter-personal skills; ability to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across digital platforms.
||INR 50,000 – 80,000