Job Specification: Manager – Corporate Relations
Department: Fundraising and Communications
Proposed Immediate Superior: Director – Public Engagement
||Manager – Corporate Relations
Director – Public Engagement
Manager – Corporate Relations
|3. Key Objectives of the Job
||Raising funds for a complex and unacknowledged issue such as child sexual abuse.
|4. Major Deliverables
||The major responsibilities are:
- Research and identify potential donors especially corporates
- Develop contact and network in the different types/range of industries where we align with their CSR Policy
- Design and implement the fundraising plan, quarterly action plans, achieve individual targets and develop relationships with companies
- Write proposals and presentations to pitch for business development
- Responsible for day-to-day administration of fundraising target including tracking and updating target vs. achievement, keeping records up-to-date
- Work closely with other units, particularly the programs, marketing & communications, to ensure Arpan is represented and positioned appropriately
- Conceptualize fundraising campaigns. Also, prepare fundraising marketing material and content with the Communications team
- Maintain a database of all donors, including, potential corporate donors.
|5. Job Challenge
||Arpan has been focused on HNIs for fundraising. The challenge will be in developing the strategy and raising funds from Corporates, foundations, PSUs etc.
|6. Specialized job competencies
- Strong communications skills, with an ability to explain Arpan’s story in a concise manner across a diverse stakeholder set.
- Strong project management skills, with a track record of successful execution of organizational/ department strategy.
- Demonstrated skills in achieving targets and developing new fundraising opportunities.
- Strong individual contributor in team environments
- Able to monitor and meet income goals
|5. Educational Qualification
||MBA/PGDBM in Marketing & communications
|6. Desired Experience
||Combination of corporate experience and social sector work. Experience in child sexual abuse or psychology is NOT a requirement. Critical to have extensive experience in a mid-management role that is accountable for communications with an external group. Should have experience in running teams.
|7. Other desired attributes
||Ability to work in a small team; interested in setting up and building organizations for the long term, good interpersonal skills; ability to handle high-pressure situations.
|9. Salary range
||60,000/- to 90,000/- per month + Travel (7000/-)