JOB TITLE: Director of Training & Advocacy
Department: Training and Advocacy
Proposed Immediate Superior: CEO
Leading and developing the Training & Advocacy team to further the issue of Child Sexual Abuse across India
Director Training & Advocacy
|Key Objectives of the Job
||Leading Arpan’s Training vertical, which is the organization’s key department for external and internal training, strategic advocacy with govt. and non-government bodies and robust knowledge creation to mainstream the addressing of Child Sexual Abuse in all relevant environments.
||The major responsibilities are:
- Ideation and strategic planning for building long-term alliances and creating avenues for capacity building
- Ensure effective design and quality driven implementation of training
- Ensure skill building through internal training and develop strategic alliances for long-term training and mainstreaming Child protection.
- Build relationships with the Govt. and manage advocacy with local, state & central government and conduct training for duty bearers all over the country.
- Strategic partnerships with education bodies, non-govt agencies, schools to mainstream child protection
- Continuous strategy and ideation to refine Arpan’s direction of travel with a focus on Arpan’s vision to impact children all over the country.
- Building a low attrition, high quality, motivated team, and providing direction and mentorship to large, young and diverse teams.
- Advocate for policy changes across the board to ensure prevention of child sexual abuse.
|Specialized job competencies
||Ability to ideate and work independently to materialize the organizational goals of Training and advocacy.
||Post Graduation in Project Management, Sociology, Psychology, Child Development, Social work and other related fields.
||Having experience of project management for at least 10 years, advocacy with the govt and working with the government for 3-5 years. Should be a stickler for detail and process adherence.
|Other desired attributes
||Inter-personal skills, patience and perseverance.
||Rs. 1.2 lakh – 1.5 lakhs per month plus travel. (depending on qualification and years of experience)