Arpan is an award-winning organization working hard to address the issue of child sexual abuse in India. Based in Mumbai, Arpan is the largest NGO in India in this specific area with over 50 social workers and counselors providing prevention and intervention services to children and adults. Over the last 10 years Arpan has reached out to over 150,000 children, adolescents and adults directly through its services of prevention and intervention and over 530,000 indirectly through training and capacity building of various stakeholders. Arpan’s key project is teaching children personal safety skills in schools so that they can identify and seek help in an unsafe situation. Arpan also empowers teachers, parents with knowledge, attitude, and skills to prevent and deal with child sexual abuse. Arpan aspires to reach out to millions of more children and adults to safeguard the innocent and vulnerable children and hopes to scale by building new engagement models with schools around the country.
We are now at an inflection point in our journey: In order to achieve our aspirations, we are developing two distinct verticals to support the organization. One focused on services delivery, and the other aimed at ensuring strengthened strategic communications with our various stakeholders.
JOB SPECIFICATION: Admin & Accounts Assistant
Proposed Immediate Superior: HR & ADMIN Coordinator & Finance Consultant
Implementing Arpan’s Prevention Program
Coordinator HR & ADMIN & Finance Consultant
Admin & Accounts Assistant
|3. Key Objectives of the Job
- To ensure efficient & smooth day to day operation of Admin & Accounts Dept.
|4. Major Deliverables
||The major responsibilities are:
- Administrative responsibilities:
- Will be responsible for Daily Attendance entries in the system, Generate different reports as per requirement-Viz. Daily Attendance, Late marks etc.
New joinees Thumb impression registration at the first day of their joining will also be a part of this.
- Will be responsible for issuing Permanent ID Card to ESIC Beneficiaries, ID Card & Visiting card for New joinees.
- To Coordinate for online purchasing of any equipment, IT accessories, office use material.
- Purchasing of Stationery, any material for office requirement from Crawford. Ensure quarterly visits to Crawford.
- Will be responsible for Work allocation to office boys. For Material delivery by Mktg, PSE & Training Team, Bank work.
- To ensure timely Electricity, lease line, telephone bills, Vendors bills by keeping HR Coordinator in the loop.
- Will be responsible for all filing and Xeroxing work required in the office under the supervision of the Coordinator & Finance Consultant.
- Will be responsible for providing logistical support to the Administrative Assistant for any travel bookings, hotel bookings, bookings of meeting rooms, resource centers etc.
- Will be coordinating with Office boys for picking up resource people who are visiting Arpan from the airport or railway station and settling them at their respective hotels etc.
- Will be responsible for providing logistical support to the programme teams during training programmes, Internal & external workshops etc. as required.
- Will be responsible for Stationery & Housekeeping stock keeping, maintaining the stock register and informing the HR Coordinator regarding replenishing the required stocks.
- Will be responsible for any office repair (Air Condition, Fire Extinguisher refilling Pest Control, Deep Cleaning of activities by keeping to HR Coordinator informed about the task.
- To keep a track & maintain monthly data of Courier, Xerox, Assets, Tea-Coffee.
- To take care of Daily Meeting room, Conference booking of Staff.
- To Coordinate with various Vendors for repairs, Maintenance, AMC’s.
- Attending Calls & Transfer to the respective Team or keep a note of important messages & informed to the key person.
- Any other work as assigned Director, Finance HR Coordinator.
|5. Job Challenge
- To ensure work gets completed on time without hassle.
|6. Specialized job competencies
- Should have a basic knowledge of Tally.
- Accounts entries, Good Typing speed.
- Should be able to multi-task.
|7. Educational Qualification
|| Graduation from any stream
|8. Desired Experience
|| Should have at least 1-year experience in similar role. Should be comfortable and well versed in writing, reading and conversing in Hindi. Working knowledge of English will be preferable.
|10. Salary Range
|| Rs.18000 – 20000 per month+ 4500(Travel)